Already have a Username/Password for Journal of General-Procedural Dermatology & Venereology Indonesia?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The material has not been previously published and is not under simultaneous consideration for publication elsewhere
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with Journal of General-Procedural Dermatology and Venereology Indonesia agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant Journal of General-Procedural Dermatology and Venereology Indonesia right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to remix, adapt, build upon the work non-commercially with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Journal of General-Procedural Dermatology and Venereology Indonesia.
- Authors are permitted to copy and redistribute the abstract of the journal's published version of the work non-commercially (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Journal of General-Procedural Dermatology and Venereology Indonesia.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purposes or to any other parties.